We invite you to read the next issue of the Piwowar quarterly, No. 2/2021 (37). On its pages you will find a lot of interesting and valuable information, including:
– an advertisement for our system for the production of non-alcoholic beer. The Sigmatec vacuum rectification technology trusted by the leading breweries on our market, including the Tenczynek Brewery. We are proud that we can be a technology supplier, therefore the Żywiec Brewery has had nothing from so many years, that one would like to say a long-standing tradition of balancing perfect beer.
– advertising of Schmidt plate heat exchangers. For 20 years, our company has been a representative of this manufacturer on the Polish market on an exclusive basis. We offer new plate exchangers, spare parts for them, such as plates and gaskets, as well as maintenance and repair services for plate exchangers of all brands.
– advertising of perfect, precise and reliable measuring devices by Centec. This German manufacturer, which we represent, has been developing measurement technology for brewing for over 30 years. Thanks to these measuring devices, the parameters necessary to monitor are accurately and reliably examined to achieve the perfect taste and aroma of beer. This time we focus on the device for testing the oxygen level, we all know how harmful it can be to the finished beer. Thanks to our measuring device, you can easily and reliably monitor its level – and thanks to our program of lease of measuring devices, each brewery can take advantage of the possibility of controlling the oxygen level in process and process water as well as in ready beer.
– I compose an article devoted to ours for the production of deoxygenated water. Reliable and efficient Centec process systems are enjoying great popularity these days. Deoxygenated water is an essential component of every beer production process, thanks to our systems, now every brewery has a chance to start deoxidizing water on its own at a low cost.
– presentation of the profile of one of our leading technologists and designers – Wilried Teuber. His experience, commitment and passion help us develop it every day and improve our system for the production of non-alcoholic beer.
We invite you to read!